Monday, November 29, 2010

I hate holidays...

I used to be the one who went all out - tree and lights, decorated walls, a winter village under the tree complete with the working train around the village. I even have two entire sets of Christmas decorations - one in blue and white complete with a white tree and blue and white lights and all blue and white decorations, blue and white bulbs, blue and white tinsel, blue and white bells, blue and white everything. The other with a green tree and all red and gold decorations, red and gold bulbs, red and white lights, red and gold tinsel, red and gold everything. Two whole sets for whatever my mood.

Too bad I don't have a black set...

I'm so tired of Christmas crap already. I'm tired of seeing Christmas decorations in people's houses, I'm tired of Christmas lights, I'm tired of it all.

Christmas tree + Christmas decorations + Christmas lights = waste of time, waste of money, waste of electricity.

I don't feel like celebrating anything. I really just feel like crawling in a hole and staying there forever.

I don't want to do anything. I don't want to see anything. I wish I could go to sleep forever, I hate holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment